Sunday, November 8, 2015

Menard's 11% SECRET!

This week, Menard's has their 11% off sale going on and my daughter and I went to a different store to see if they had items that we wanted.  Well...I overheard a cashier talking on the phone about getting a price adjustment....a WHAT? I had no idea that they did that with the 11% off sales.

Anyways...IF you purchased anything at Menards from 11/1/15 to 11/7/15 (basically a week ago), you want to go to customer service counter and ask for the 11% Price Adjustment rebate form.  You will have to send in your original receipt.  IF you still need your receipt for returns, you can always get another one from their green machine if you paid with a credit card...you can NOT use this receipt for the 11% rebate.

Then mail it in to the address listed on the form.  How cool is THAT!?!  I never knew and can't wait to ask for the receipts my husband has from his trips to Menards last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment