Thursday, March 8, 2018

Jack&Pup Dog Bone Treats

 


As some of you know, I have 2 dogs living at home and they love to CHEW on something or of course, they keep wanting attn throughout the day.  One is a yellow lab and the other is a mini aussie.

I have bought many Jack & Pup dog treats and these bones are by far the best as they keep my dogs occupied for hours!  Plus, they don't break down like raw hides.  They go back to these bones day after day to chew on them.

I bought 2 different kinds of bones:

Jack&Pup Premium Grade Roasted Meaty Pig Femur Bone Dog Treat (3 Pack) - 8” Dog Bone

Jack&Pup Premium Grade Roasted Meaty Beef Shin Bone Dog Treats (3 Pack) – 11” Long

I gave one of the 8" to the mini Aussie and the 11" to the yellow lab.  Of course, they both looked at each other and wanted the other dog's bone.  Pretty sure that once one of them left chewing on it, they switched bones.  LOL

I personally can't tell a difference between a shin or a femur bone other than one is bigger than the other.  Both dogs loved chewing on both of them for well over an hour and do go back daily to chew on them.  They smell like a smoked bone should smell....nothing awful and the dogs went crazy when the package came in the mail.

*I did get these at a discount, but all opinions are mine.  My dogs LOVED them and will be buying them again...but so far they have had the same 2 bones for over a month and are still chewing on them.  Great deal for the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment