Friday, March 9, 2018

Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Ever been in a school that has a "lice" epidemic, but the kids get to stay IN SCHOOL even if they still have lice?   Made my skin crawl and tea tree oil is suppose to "repel" the nasty things.   I have been using tea tree shampoo / conditioner ever since that day.  I use it a few days a week (alternating with my other shampoo / conditioner products).

You could add in tea tree oil into your own favorite shampoo, but then you have to mix it around super well, so there is no "concentrated" oil in one spot.  Yes, I have tried it and gave up when I didn't mix it well and it just got messy and Calily allowed me to try their products at a discount.

I got the Calily Life Organic Tea Tree Shampoo + Conditioner with Dead Sea Minerals, Duo Set, 33. 8 Oz. Each ....these bottles are HUGE and by alternating it with my other shampoo / conditioner it lasts a super long time.

After I tried theirs, I gave up on mixing my own as I said above.  Their product works well and doesn't leave my hair smelling like tea tree oil like mine did when I mixed it.  Knocking on wood, it also kept the lice away or I just got lucky.  Either way, I am still going to keep using it.  It also left my hair soft and clean feeling.

*While I did get it at a discount, I am telling you the truth as far as how it worked for me...aka switching in between my reg shampoo (I do like to save money)  and how it made my hair feel and NO LICE!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment