Tuesday, April 18, 2017

30 LED Solar Light



(I did get this at a discount, but all opinions are my own. I say it like it is and don't BS. I may receive a small commission if you buy something through my link.)

I have been looking for a LED Solar Light to put outside the house instead of having our outside light on all the time at night.  Plus I wanted something to light up our new Wireless Doorbell.

This LED Solar Light has a solar panel on one side as shown in the bottom pic.  On the other side, there are 30 LED lights that shine pretty good as shown in the top pic.  It isn't outside yet as I have to have my husband put it up even though there are no wires to hook up.  I'm not real fond of ladders in front of doors.  LOL

I like this one as it is also turns on when it senses motion within 10 ft of it.  So, we aren't going to have the light on all the time...just when something motions it on.  We will be able to see where the key hole is when trying to unlock the door at night!  Plus it is waterproof!

You can check out more details HERE if wanting to learn more about this light.  I hopefully will have this up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment