Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Professional Salon Grade Negative Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer

(I did get this at a discount, but all opinions are my own. I say it like it is and don't BS. I may receive a small commission if you buy something through my link.)

I'm not sure of all of the fancy words in the title as far as "negative iconic ceramic".  I"m not even sure what that means.  I do know that this is like 110% better than the one I was using before I bought this one as shown in the picture above.

My old one was on it's last legs and the coils were hotter than hot and at times "sparked".   This new one that I bought via Amazon HERE is amazing.  There are 2 speed settings (HIGH/LOW) and 3 heat settings (HOT/COOL/WARM) on the handle.  When I had on the heat a red glow came on inside the dryer which I am assuming is the negative ion and the infared function.  My hair did dry faster and I didn't have any "bad" hair days from using it.  You know, when the hair decides to dry in a funny way...yeah...none of that happened!

I read the reviews and someone complained about them turning it off while drying their hair because of the position of the buttons, but I didn't find that to be a problem.  Yes, it is a little bit heavier than my old dryer, but look at the size difference.  I tried all 3 attachments and they all stayed on while I used them...non fell off or got stuck in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment