Monday, April 17, 2017

Multi-Use Power Household Adapter

(I did get this at a discount, but all opinions are my own. I say it like it is and don't BS. I may receive a small commission if you buy something through my link.)
Ever lose an adapter or have an animal chew one up?  This one will replace all of those adapters into one unit.  The Multi Voltage 30W replacement power adapter for many kinds of small household electronics, like MP3, Portable DVD, digital cameras, electronic toys and other compatible devices will make your life easy.

The little round key looking thing can change the output: 3V, 4.5V, 5V, 6V, 7.5V, 9V, 12V.  The knobs are stored on a harder plastic piece.  They are easy to get off and put back on.  Putting the knobs onto where they are suppose to go can be tricky and a bit hard to push in, but doable...just a little patience needed.

NOTE: It is NOT compatible with laptop or other high power equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment