Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Fidget Spinner for kids or adults

(I did get this at a discount, but all opinions are my own. I say it like it is and don't BS. I may receive a small commission if you buy something through my link.)
I didn't have one of these before I received this for a review and honestly didn't understand what all of the hype was about.  I totally understand the need for some people to have their hands doing something at all times even while watching tv...my husband is one of those people.

So, I gave this spinner to him and just told him to "play" with it and he figured out that you put your thumb and forefinger on the middle to spin it.  He also has bigger hands and was using the outer edge ones to spin it around.  It kept his hands occupied and his mind on the movie.

I put the spinner on the table and gave it a "flick".  It spun for a long time...I didn't time it, but I got bored watching it spin and just let it go.  The thing kept spinning and spinning.  LOL  These aren't for everyone as I more than likely won't pick it up to play with it, but my husband does like it and have seen him pick it up and spin away.  I believe once my daughter is done with school, she will need one also to keep her hands / mind busy.

You can check out the spinner HERE.

It does come with a necklace, which I will more than likely give to my neighbor girl for dress up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment