Friday, April 21, 2017

Summer Time = Relax Time in a Hammock

(I did get this at a discount, but all opinions are my own. I say it like it is and don't BS. I may receive a small commission if you buy something through my link.)


I'm a hammock snob.  Yes, I admit it.  I bought one and it was a single and I loved it, but my daughter and I always wanted to use it on nice days.  So I bought a double one.  Let's say that my family LOVES the color of this one and it is so comfortable with two people in it.  You can also do face / feet combo, but my adult kids did side / side.  Make sure that the hammock is "tight or stretched" as when you get in it, it will "sink" because of your weight.  I always make my son get in first to test it.  (I'm such a good mom to allow him to go first.)

 It is even better with just one person as you can actually "close up the sides" over you to block out any wind or maybe even mosquitoes.

This hammock comes with heavy duty straps that are easy to wrap around a tree.  My son was even impressed with the straps on this one vs our other one we own.  Always find a hammock with these straps.

You can check out all 3 of the colors they offer on this one HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment