Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wireless Doorbell Review

(I did get this at a discount, but all opinions are my own. I say it like it is and don't BS. I may receive a small commission if you buy something through my link.)

I had no clue there was even such a thing as a wireless doorbell and I was so happy to order this via Amazon as our doorbell's wiring doesn't work.  This one is the InJoy Wireless Doorbell with 1 Receiver Chime & 1 Push Button bell.  You get 36 Melodies, 4 Volume Levels and LED Flash on the flower receiver.  There is a battery that comes with the bell part and the receiver can be plugged into an outlet 500 ft away.

It is pretty easy to set up, but be sure to use the screws to attach it to the spot you want as I had just used the sticky stuff and apparently it doesn't like my siding as it fell off.  So I used the screws to screw it into my siding and works WONDERFUL!  Check out the product - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment