Monday, April 10, 2017

Lingerie on Amazon?

(I did get this at a discount, but all opinions are my own. I say it like it is and don't BS. I may receive a small commission if you buy something through my link.)

If you are a little shy to go into a store, pick out lingerie and then pay for it at the counter, then you might want to consider shopping via Amazon for your items.  I'm not sure when is the last time I actually bought any lingerie as I have had some weight issues, but found out that they do make lingerie for "plus size women".

The above picture is for a Sexy Babydoll Lingerie and does include "panties" not pictured.  Personally this was more comfortable to wear without them.  When purchasing clothes online, ALWAYS measure yourself and compare it to their chart.  I measured and this fit perfectly where it was suppose to fit (aka the chest).

I also ordered the Women's Sexy Lace Teddy bodysuit (package pictured below as i couldn't get a decent pic of it hanging up).  This says 'plus' size on it, but it will fit non plus sizes also.  It can be a bit unique to put on, but once it's on...easy to get off.  LOL  Good material.  The red ribbon is satin ribbon, but also red elastic so there is some stretch to the outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment