Monday, April 17, 2017

Comfortable Ear Buds

(I did get this at a discount, but all opinions are my own. I say it like it is and don't BS. I may receive a small commission if you buy something through my link.)

If you have gotten any Apple electronic products, then you know the sucky earbuds that come with the product.  They hurt my ears.  Make a great product and sucky ear buds.

Anyways, these earbuds that you see in my ear are so soft and stay in my ear.  The sound quality is amazing and it also comes with a doodad thing that you can answer/end a phone call or play / pause music.  Though, that part is too techie for me, so my son had to show me how to use it.  I found him later taking them from my iPod shuffle to use with his stuff.  LOL

You can check them out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment