Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Solar Powered Power Bank

(Once again, not my picture as Amazon's picture shows the front and the back of the power bank.  I did get this at a discount, but all opinions are my own.  I say it like it is and don't BS.  I may receive a small commission if you buy something through my link.)

I picked up this power bank because of a few features that I wanted my husband / son to have when they are out hunting / fishing / camping for the weekend / etc.

1st - It is waterproof up to 3 ft of water.  I was more concerned with just rain.
2nd- It has a lot of power (which means more than just one phone charge)
3rd -Emergency Solar Charger for emergency charging
4th- (bonus) acts as a flashlight also
5th - has an indicator of how much power is left
6th - heavy duty case around it ...I actually feel safe allowing my husband to take it vs my other non protected power case.

Before this one, my husband had those cheap $5 ones that last one charge.  They eventually lose their charge due to recharging it after each use.  This one is awesome.  He can go a whole week on just one charge...you should charge it up via your computer to get a full charge and then the sun is kinda like bonus charging.  His phone sucks and needs charging constantly.

Check out all of the stats HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment